Megan Basnett Psy.D.
- Anxiety ( generalized, social, panic disorder), perinatal mental health, infertility/pregnancy loss/family building
Allison Bitz, Ph.D.
- Depression, anxiety, grief, trauma, LGBTQ/queer populations
- Mindfulness-based treatment of anxiety, depression, anger, and stress
- postpartum, mood disorders, anxiety, older adults, caregivers
- trauma, neurofeedback, EMDR, brainspotting
Anxiety, women’s issues, and university student/faculty/staff mental health
- Currently accepting clients for: Addressing Anxiety Workshops. This unique individual workshop is a fantastic way to jump start your journey to decreased stress and anxiety. You’ll meet with Beth for an initial planning session and five hours of individual self-care and anxiety reduction instruction. Typically this is split into two days.
- Grief, gender, sexuality
Tina Hoffman Ph.D
- assessments, bipolar, trauma recovery, adult women with high functioning autism
- Perinatal mental health (pregnancy, postpartum), trauma, depression
- Expertise with grief, anxiety, women’s issues, perinatal/postpartum mood and anxiety struggles, life adjustments/life transitions, and is a proud LGBTQ+ ally.
- Perinatal mental health, health concerns, women
William Sanford (Omaha)
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy, trauma, depression, anxiety, men’s issues, LGBTQ+ friendly
- addiction, mood & anxiety disorders (adults)
- EMDR, depression, anxiety, addiction issues
Daniel Tipton (Omaha)
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- complex trauma, dual disorders, attachment wounds (adults primarily)
- Sage Nutrition provides individualized nutrition counseling and resources to cultivate a positive relationship with food and body through evidence-based and therapeutic approaches to individuals of all ages, genders, cultures, and backgrounds
- trauma, women’s issues, multicultural
- Over a decade of experience providing services for children and families dealing with mood disorders, ADHD, trauma, and abuse.